Monday 22 February 2010

Stop adding your junk links to my card, you know who I mean


This is a birthday card for a forum friend. Almost all the papers are taken from the big book of wallpaper samples that I picked up from the outside of the home interior design shop, a great freebie album with luxurious papers. Then there the ribbon with patterned leaves, which I think came from a box of Belgian chocolates. A tiny egg is printed on a curtain sample, another freebie from the interior design shop. And the twigs are the remains of some boxed Prima flowers. Gosh and golly, I should really pat myself on the head for being a recycling pro, lol.

3 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

This is just my thing Galina. I LOVE this little bird stamp especially sitting alongside the egg curtain swatch. A beautifully soft combination of colours too.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, Galina I adore those birds. I love the addition of the fabric very beautiful.

Karin said...

Beautiful card Galina, I love the bird stamp. :o)