Saturday, 25 July 2009

Discovering oneself/Out of the Hat Scrapping challenge

July challenge from Out of the Hat was to:
1. Use haberdashery on your page (flower buttons here)
2. Monochromatic type layout (sort of, I think I slightly digressed from monochromatic, lol)
3. Use felt on your layout (flowers again).
You can open the gate to read: What is a pure undiluted pleasure? Riding a horse.
Sasha is ecstatic in a company of horses and ponies. If he could talk, he would speak in verse at such moments. He is discovering the world, discovering himself.


Paula said...

Fabulous page. That photos is just perfect & I love the wall with gate :)

Kaz said...

beautiful page Galina, I love that pic of Sasha too. gorgeous. :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Seeing Sasha so content during his riding lessons always makes me smile instantly. Brilliant.
Love your style here- reminds me very much of a childrens book illustration.

alcoholinky said...

lovely page Galina. your stone wall is beautifully painted.

Karin said...

It's a wonderful layout Galina. The best is seeing Sasha enjoy himself so much riding and you've really made that page tell a story, beautiful.