Saturday 29 September 2007

My little flower LO/Arty Girlz challenge Flowers




I am not a flower person, and very rarely use them on cards or LOs, and this one is a rare for me LO with flowers all over the place. My little flower is of course my baby. This photo was taken over five years ago, in New Haven CT. I think the paper and textile flowers match the blue of my blouse and an abundance of cornflowers in the background. I remember it was a hot day.
The chipboard heart and letters were painted with powder blue acrylic and decorated with 3d paints. I also added some 3d dots to the flowers.

Here's a link to the Arty Girlz blog.
http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Emma said...

This is gorgeous Galina.. I love the little 'Happiness card' such special memories :o)

Crissi Harvey said...

It really is lovely it all comes together so nicely, great use of flowers.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz Challenge crissi xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful LO and a fab photo.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty page, I love the cornflower blue, one of my favourite shades & Scrapfairies do blooms very close to this colour.

Julie Allain said...

This is a gorgeous layout - I love how you doodled on the flowers too and the fact that you used the negative of the 't' FAB!!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz ;)