Tuesday 9 March 2010

Plant Kindness/Simon Says Girlie Challenge


I wanted to thank a friend for a fab gift I got in the mail last week, which left me all warm and fuzzy and emotional.
For the flower girl I used the free stamp that came with the previous issue of Craft Stamper, imo the most beautiful stamp they produced (unlike the little horror that comes with the current issue, tut tut, it's so poorly drawn, even my 8-year-old niece can do much better) as well as one of Prima flowers. Petals are TT stamps.

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Galina :-) I am sure your friend will love this ,, the image on the flower is lovely and the leaves and gems are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

joanne wardle said...

awww I have this card, and it's gorgeous, thank you!!

Carol Q said...

gorgeous card Galina. love the way you've used the CS stamp and your very appropriate sentiment.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

:0)

Very clevely done Galina. You have such a delicate style.